Add-On Cooling for Gas Ducted Heating
Add-on cooling for Gas Ducted Heating is designed to provide comfort through both heating and cooling. It is an alternative solution to ducted and split air conditioners or evaporative coolers. This system gives you the flexibility to add a cooling unit to a gas ducted heater, which then circulates cool air through your home.
Add-On Cooling Installation
In this application, a fan within the ducted gas heater is used to emit filtered, cool air in your home. The system is flexible, so you can choose an add-on cooling unit during the installation of the gas heater or later if you need it. At Swan Air Cooling, we offer both gas ducted heating and add-on cooling options to ensure you stay comfortable whether it is cold or hot outside. To give you a quote, we will need to inspect your property (completely obligation-free).
Gas Ducted Heating & Add-on Cooling Benefits
- Zoning for Individual Areas/Rooms
- Dual Comfort through heating and cooling
- Single Duct System
- Cost-Effective and Economical
- Flexible Installation
Benefits of Swan Air Cooling for Gas Ducted Heating & Cooling
Swan Air Cooling provides gas ducted heating and add-on cooling services including delivery, installation, maintenance, repairs and servicing to customers throughout Melbourne. Why choose us for your needs?
- Complete end-to-end solutions for the long term – not a set-and-forget approach
- Over 20 years of experience in providing heating and cooling solutions in Melbourne
- Local experts who understand the needs of specific neighbourhoods and suburbs
- Competitive prices backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Tailored solutions catered for nearly every situation
If you want a quote for gas ducted heating and add-on cooling for your home or office in Melbourne, give Swan Air Cooling a call today.